Entry-level personnel are typically recruited in the fall (with a start date of the following fall for spring/summer graduates and a start date in January for fall/winter graduates). We also typically recruit for interns on campus during the fall (with a typical start date in June for summer interns and a start date in January for winter interns).
Selected candidates from our on-campus or initial screening interviews are invited for an office visit where they meet with shareholders, managers and staff-level accountants. They have lunch with some of our employees, take a tour of our office and learn more about our firm.
EVENTS AND INTERVIEWS
Please make plans to visit with us at one of the following events or interview days:
• 25 - Duquesne University - Beta Alpha Psi Annual Initiation Banquet
• 5 - Ohio State University - Fisher Spring Internship & Job Fair
• 5 - University of Pittsburgh - CBA Career Services Presentation
• 20 - University of Pittsburgh - Beta Alpha Psi Speed Interviewing Event
• 20 - Robert Morris University - Evening Networking Reception
• 21 - Ohio State University - SCNO Networking Dinner
• 22 - Ohio State University - SCNO Case Competition
• 1 - Ohio State University – Alpha Kappa Psi Ohio Business Person of the Year Banquet
• 5 - West Virginia University - Beta Alpha Psi Presentation
• 20 - Ohio State University - On-campus Interviews
• 21 - Duquesne University - Beta Alpha Psi & Student Accounting Association Spring Networking Event
• 25 - Duquesne University - Delta Sigma Pi Presentation
• 27 - University of Pittsburgh - Delta Sigma Pi Presentation
• 3 - Capital University - Institute of Mgmt Accountants Office Visit
• 9 - University of Pittsburgh - CBA Student Organization Presentations
• 16 - West Virginia University - Beta Alpha Psi Spring Banquet
• 17 - Penn State University - Beta Alpha Psi Spring Banquet
• 18 - Ohio Dominican University - Accounting & Finance Career Fair
• 25 - Ohio University - Beta Alpha Psi Awards Banquet
• 26 - Ohio University - Beta Alpha Psi Golf Outing
• 2 - Indiana University of Pennsylvania - Student Accounting Association Recognition Dinner
Summer Leadership Program
Last fall, we attended the following events:
Students who do not attend the schools listed on the recruiting schedule, are encouraged to submit resumes and a cover letter to Mike Collins (Pittsburgh) or Natalie Donovan (Columbus).
We look forward to meeting you.