Litigation Support Services
If you are an attorney representing claims for lost profits, intellectual property disputes, breach of contract, insurance claims, construction claims, and valuations of closely held businesses, Schneider Downs litigation specialists have the professional credentials and experience you need to assist you with your caseload. Our litigation team has earned a reputation for rapid response, swift preparation for court, and poise, presence and credibility as expert witnesses.
Schneider Downs’ litigation support specialists maintain a variety of advanced professional skills, and include accredited Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs) and analysts. Added to this is the solid reputation and expertise of one of the nation's largest independent accounting firms, assured by the highest ethical standards and credentials held by its shareholders and professionals.
Areas of Expertise:
- Assistance with discovery, including the review and preparation of document requests, attendance at depositions and preparation of interrogatories
- Expert testimony
- Development of claim theory and related damage issues
- Analysis of damage claims, including those for lost profits, business interruption and acceleration and delay claims
- Preparation of financial models and assistance with settlement negotiations
- Presentation of financial data and related information at trials