Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) provides robust accounting and enterprise resource planning (ERP) functionality suited to the needs of organizations of all sizes. It is a comprehensive integrated out-of-the box system that will provide you with the visibility into, and control over, the activities of your business.
Dynamics GP provides businesses with a long-term value proposition. First, Dynamics GP’s RapidStart implementation methodology allows for rapid and flexible deployment options to help you get up and running quickly and affordably. In addition, Dynamics GP’s robust feature set provides a high-level of functionality out-of-the box, from financial and operations management to human resources and manufacturing. Furthermore, Dynamics GP’s ability to easily adapt, extend, and connect to other software solutions makes it an easy choice when industry-specific solutions are necessary. Dynamics GP integrates with a number of independent software vendors (ISVs) that provide integrated industry-specific business applications, such as manufacturing, distribution, construction, retail, staffing, financial services and professional services. Finally, Dynamics GP leverages and integrates with Microsoft technology already in use in your business (Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Professional services
- Membership organizations
- Long-term care facilities
- Waste services and recycling
- Educational services
- Process manufacturing - we partner with Vicinity Manufacturing to solve the unique challenges of formula-based manufacturers
- Paint and coating manufacturing
- Industrial chemical manufacturing
- Agricultural chemical manufacturing
Key Benefits and Functionality of Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers your business the following key benefits:
- Large set of features and functionality out-of-the-box
- Rapid deployment options with the RapidStart Methodology
- On-premise or Cloud deployment available
- User-friendly interface to accelerate user adoption
- Tight integration with Microsoft Office to boost user productivity and enhance communication
- Low cost of ownership
In addition to strong financial management capabilities, Dynamics GP also includes the following functionality:
- Supply chain management
- Grant management
- Intercompany processing
- Bank reconciliation
- Human Resources
- Project Accounting
- Field Service
- Web Deployment
Third-party industry-specific applications designed for Dynamics GP
Like other Microsoft Dynamics products, Dynamics GP integrates with Management Reporter (formerly FRx) for your financial reporting needs. It also has built in SQL Server Reporting Services reports, pre-configured refreshable Excel reports and other business intelligence capabilities, including a multi-platform executive dashboard.
For more information on Microsoft Dynamics GP, please contact Patrick Armknecht at (412) 697-5386.