Maximizing a company’s return on investment comes from driving the organization to achieve its goals through the analysis, development and execution of comprehensive operating and strategic plans.
Schneider Downs Meridian professionals have a wealth of senior-level corporate experience in both large corporations and middle-market companies. They can help your organization sort through and prioritize its goals, whether they focus on operational improvement, maximization of cash flow, or growth, either internal or through acquisitions. They bring extensive knowledge of strategic planning tools and the required processes to ensure successful execution of a strategic plan.
Performance Improvement Experience
- Operational management
- Strategic planning
- Quality processes and Six Sigma
- Process optimization
- Cash flow enhancement including inventory and accounts receivable management
- Supplier selection and cost containment strategies
- Financial management
Performance Improvement Approach and Step-by-Step Process
- An initial assessment of the company’s current situation
- A determination of the company’s owner’s or senior managements’ operational and financial goals
- Definition of the gaps between the current situation and the target goals
- Development of a roadmap including, schedule and resources, for the company to achieve the target
- The realignment of individual, departmental, and functional focus to match corporate goals
- Establishment of a system of metrics and milestones which measure progress toward the goals.
For a list of all of the services that Schneider Downs Meridian can provide to your business, please visit our Schneider Downs Meridian Services webpage.