Services for Public Companies
Schneider Downs provides audit, assurance and consulting services to publicly traded businesses in a wide range of industries.
As the largest independent financial and business advisory firm in our region, with 50+ years of experience and a proven global service model, Schneider Downs offers a cost-effective alternative to using a national service provider.
Our Credentials for Serving SEC Registrants
- PCAOB registered. Our registration with the Public Companies Accounting Oversight Board enables us to audit SEC registrants and holds the firm accountable to PCAOB standards and review.
- Member, the Center for Audit Quality of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, PrimeGlobal, an association of independent accounting firms.
Global Service Delivery Model
Our position within the association is strengthened by our role as a founding member of PrimeGlobal and continuous involvement with representation on the board of directors. We work with PrimeGlobal firms in the US and Canada, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central America, South America and Australia to coordinate our clients’ international service needs.
Comprehensive Business Advisory and Financial Services for Public Companies
- Internal Audit Outsourcing and Co-sourcing
- Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Implementation and Readiness/Assessment
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits (ERISA)
- Federal, State, and Local Tax Accounting, Compliance and Planning Services
- International Taxation and Transfer Pricing Studies
- FAS 109 Provision Assistance Services
- Expatriate / Inpatriate Tax Services
- IFRS Reporting Assistance
- Business and Asset Valuation Services
- Merger and Acquisition Services
- SSAE 16/ SAS 70
- Litigation and Dispute Consulting
- Technology Security Assessment and Technology Audits