Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Services
Sarbanes-Oxley impacts public companies, privately held companies raising capital in the public sector, and companies in the process of going public.
Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act is particularly challenging to companies due to its many requirements with respect to internal controls over financial reporting. Schneider Downs specializes in the implementation and ongoing support of Sarbanes-Oxley programs that align with SEC and PCAOB standards and guidance. We apply a risk-based, top-down approach that drives both efficiency and effectiveness into the programs.
Our SOX 404 Services Include:
- Perform and document an actionable risk assessment
- Identify key processes underlying financial reporting risk
- Document processes
- Inventory existing controls and identify missing controls
- Develop testing strategies
- Remediate control weaknesses
- Provide ongoing monitoring and testing of controls
- Deliver educational sessions on corporate governance to your Board, Audit Committee and Finance Committee