Strategic and Financial Advisory Services
In today’s fast paced, global business world, running a business is more complex and challenging than ever. It is a well known fact: a business with a well defined “road map” to achieve strategic objectives, address problems and enhance shareholder value will nearly always outperform its plan-less rivals.
The Schneider Downs Corporate Finance team has a unique combination of executive management, financial transaction and strategic advisory experience, and have completed dozens of strategic advisory assignments. We take the time to understand the dynamics of our client’s business and industry, as well as the evolving expectations of shareholders, family members, bankers and investors.
Our team can provide assistance with:
- Strategic options exploration, analysis and recommendations
- Guidance for ownership transition, liquidity events and management succession
- Preparation for the sale of a business
- Fine-tuned strategic planning process for growth or turnaround
- Creative solutions for financially troubled companies
- Financial diagnostic assessments
- Industry and competitive research
- Transaction related valuation services