2016 Employee Benefits Forum - Pittsburgh
When: March 1, 2016 8:00AM — March 1, 2016 10:00AM
IT Security and Risk Management- Eric Wright, Schneider Downs Technology Advisors
- Vendor risk management and the importance of security and privacy controls
2016 Accounting and Reporting Update - Jeanne Barrett, Schneider Downs Audit and Assurance Advisors
- Discussion of new accounting pronouncements and their impact on your plan audit. We'll also discuss hiring a quality auditor.
Regulatory Update - Jason Lumpkin, Schneider Downs Pension and Benefits
- A regulatory update on plans and other initiatives for Department of Labor (DOL) and an IRS udpate.
DOL Audits: How to Avoid Them/Prepare for Them - Sagewell Partners
- This session will focus on how to avoid/prepare for DOL audits from a health and welfare perspective.
March 1, 2016
8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
Contintental breakfast will be served
CPE Credits: 2 hours
HRCI Credits: 2 hours
Download the presentations
- SOC Reports - What You Need to Know
- Employee Benefit Plan Accounting and Regulatory Update
- 2015-2016 Qualified Plan Regulatory Review