The Practical Application of Lean Business Ideas
How can lean business practices help my business?
Lean business practices are focused on identifying and eliminating all non value-added activities in the work environment. Does it really work, and if so, how can I implement it in my organization?
Moderators Joel Rosenthal and Rich McKenna from Schneider Downs will facilitate an open conversation around the fundamental ideals and strategies that are a part of a lean business. They will examine the core values of lean business and discuss ideas on how to apply them throughout your organization including the back office and administrative areas.
Join other business owners and exchange thoughts and ideas about the following questions:
- What are the fundamental ideals that drive lean business processes?
- How can the ideals of lean be applied throughout the organization?
- Does the idea of lean business really work?
- Is it difficult to implement these ideas?
- Which ideas work and which ideas don’t?
- Should the entire organization be lean?
- How is lean different than Six Sigma?
Date: April 8, 2010
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Location: Sheraton Four Points
To register by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-697-5264.