Audit, Accounting and Assurance Services for the Energy and Resources Industry
Schneider Downs professionals can assist your company with:
- Provide guidance to clients through process of restructuring their current debt and related terms and covenants
- Benchmarking comparisons of similar businesses to determine if an entity is operating in an efficient and effective manner and earning an appropriate return on its investment
- Purchase price allocation and accounting
- Post-closing settlement audits
- Finance and accounting consulting and process improvement
- Comparison of the full cost versus the successful efforts methods of accounting and the effect of each on the financial statement of the entity
- Revenue distribution policies and procedures
- Assistance with:
- Cash flow analysis used in valuation matters associated with future production from wells.
- Asset retirement obligations associated with wells.
- Depreciation, depletion and amortization accounting
- Interpretation of reserve reports
For a list of the services that Schneider Downs can provide to companies in the Pittsburgh and Columbus regions, and across the United States, please visit our energy and resources services webpage.