Business Advisory Services
Schneider Downs Business Advisors leverages our experience and industry expertise to maximize value and minimize risk during acquisitions, litigation, arbitration, corporate reorganization and other major business transactions and transitions.
As an expert practice unit within the Schneider Downs firm structure, our business advisors are qualified and exclusively dedicated to supporting your business decisions. Our team is comprised of professionals with industry-recognized certifications, including:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Our business advisory services include:
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Business Valuation Services
- Investigative & Forensic Accounting
- Litigation Support Services
- Financial Modeling
- Compensation Studies
- Fraud Mitigation Services
- Field Examinations
- Services for Private Equity Firms
- Other Business Advisory Services
Our team has provided services to clients within a wide range of industries. Areas of specialization include construction, manufacturing and distribution, automotive, energy and resources, engineering, real estate, professional services, technology, and many others.
As a dedicated practice within the structure of Schneider Downs, Business Advisory Services offers experienced, committed advisors with full access to the entire scope of services available through one of the region’s largest public accounting and business consulting firms.