The Business of Higher Education: Sustainability
When: January 22, 2018 2:00PM — January 22, 2018 3:00PM
Every higher education institution has a complex set of challenges. To address these, we have developed a webinar series. Topics will include sustainability, leadership, financial challenges, investments and future actions.
From January through April, please join us on the fourth Monday of each month for a thought provoking round-table discussion that will stimulate critical thinking and start down the path to the future.
Webinar 1: Sustainability
With fewer potential traditional college-bound students, the "business" of Higher Education is dealing with many dynamic challenges - governance, enrollment, cost, technology and financial health to name a few. Developing a clear sense of the issues and the impact they may have on your institution will be critical in navigating the changing market.
Schneider Downs and Bond will provide a thought provoking discussion of the following topics:
- Sustainability - financial goals, health and objectives
- Market - changing demographics, preparedness and success rates
- Market Strategies - students, touch-points, frequency and educational offerings
- Board of Trustees - role, responsibility and sense for economic issues
- Survivability - critical challenges to be understood in developing a strategy to sustainability
- John Null, Shareholder, Schneider Downs Higher Education Practice Unit Leader
- Stephen Donato, Co-Chair, Business Restructuring, Creditors' Rights & Bankruptcy Group, Bond Schoeneck and King
- Dr. Lou Marcoccia, Consultant, Schneider Downs Strategic Higher Education Services and former CFO of Syracuse University
- Staci Brogan, Shareholder, Schneider Downs Higher Education Services
- John Bellardini, Strategic Consultant, Schneider Downs Meridian Services