The Business of Higher Education: Sustainability, Leadership, Assessment and Action
When: April 30, 2018 2:00PM — April 30, 2018 3:00PM
Every higher education institution has a complex set of challenges. To address these, we have developed a webinar series. Topics will include sustainability, leadership, financial challenges, investments and future actions.
From January through April, please join us on the fourth Monday of each month for a thought provoking round-table discussion that will stimulate critical thinking and start down the path to the future.
Webinar 4: Sustainability, Leadership, Assessment and Action- NEW DATE
As a capstone to the prior webinars, we will evaluate the entire package. Higher Education requires a synchronized understanding of what it takes to be financially sustainable, as well as leadership that exudes a passion for the mission and vision of the institution, and provides a strong value proposition for its students. When all three are aligned, great things can happen. However, the method of delivery is changing: brick and mortar versus technology, return on investment correlated to employment, and institutional financial health versus debt structure. Where does an institution go? What strategic planning process will yield the desired outcomes while continuing to serve an institution's mission?
Schneider Downs and Bond will capstone the thoughts and ideas on actions to be considered and what type of support may be required to attain a sustainable Higher Education model.
- John Null, Shareholder, Schneider Downs Higher Education Practice Unit Leader
- Stephen Donato, Co-Chair, Business Restructuring, Creditors' Rights & Bankruptcy Group, Bond Schoeneck and King
- Dr. Lou Marcoccia, Consultant, Schneider Downs Strategic Higher Education Services and former CFO of Syracuse University
- Staci Brogan, Shareholder, Schneider Downs Higher Education Services
- John Bellardini, Strategic Consultant, Schneider Downs Meridian Services