2016 Retirement, Employee Benefits and Health Care Forum
When: April 19, 2016 8:00AM — April 19, 2016 12:00PM
Where: The Boathouse at Confluence Park
CPE, HRCI and SHRM credits available for this event.
Regardless of size and resources, all businesses are required to manage employee benefits responsibly and legally, and your retirement plans, employee benefits and health care offerings will continue to face many uncertainties. This 4-hour seminar will dive deep into such topics as best practices for compensation, hiring a quality auditor, health care and vendor security.
This course is designed for human resources directors, retirement plan sponsors, benefit plan managers, controllers and CFOs.
- Hiring a Quality Auditor and 2015 Accounting and Auditing Reporting Update
- Don't Let the Cadillac Tax Divert You from Maintaining Your Health Plan's Affordability and Sustainability
- Regulatory Update
- SOC Reports - What You Need to Know
- Pay for Performance and Compensation Best Practices
- Employee Benefit Plan Communications Via Electronic Media - Are You in Compliance?
To register for this seminar, fill out the form below.