Doing Business in Mexico - Columbus
Join Juan Rivero, Partner at Rivero & Olivares, and learn more about opportunities for your business in Mexico. Juan will discuss a variety of topics including:
- Mexico in numbers
- Why invest/do business in Mexico
- Most promising sectors
- Business structures
- Tax overview
- Corporate taxes
- Individual taxes
- Payroll and labor charges
- Trade and customs
- Transfer pricing
- Intellectual property
- Corporate governance
If you can't attend the Columbus event, we invite you to join us in Pittsburgh on October 23.
About Juan Rivero:
Juan Rivero has over 17 years of experience in public accounting. He possesses extensive experience with tax, compilation and tax engagements and business valuation. Juan joined Rivero & Olivares in 2000 after a five year career in the PricewaterhouseCoopers tax department and special M&A projects in Mexico City. He graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana in 1998 and became a partner in 2002. He is a CPA for Mexican purposes. Juan earned his Masters in International Taxation from the Universidad Panamericana in 2007. He is a candidate to be a Certified Business Valuation Analyst, by NACVA. Juan currently heads the Tax Department, Transfer Pricing Department and M&A Reviews at Rivero & Olivares.
He is certified to audit by the following institutions:
- Mexican Institute of Certified Public Accountants, for financial purposes.
- Servicio de Administración Tributaria (Mexican "IRS") for Tax purposes.
- Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, for social security purposes. Also for INFONAVIT purposes.
- Local Taxes for (Not all the states require such): Mexico City
- The State of Mexico
For questions, please contact Lindsay Brooks at email@example.com.
To register, please complete this form: