2012 Columbus Nonprofit Symposium
Exempt organizations are critical to our communities, serving as valuable partners in meeting the needs of the locations they serve. In Ohio alone, there are more than 85,000 nonprofits ranging from health and education services to job training and public safety programs. In difficult economic times, demand for these services is greater than ever and funding is often reduced.
Schneider Downs 2012 Nonprofit Symposium will explore a host of topics critical to nonprofits, including technology, accounting & auditing, investment, tax, mergers and acquisitions and fraud issues. This full day seminar will help anyone associated with Ohio’s nonprofits develop a road map for the future.
Join us for a day of insight as we address issues pertinent to your industry. This symposium is designed for all CPAs, accounting professionals and staff, so bring your hard-to-answer questions!
- Top Ten Technology Risks for Nonprofit Organizations
- Accounting and Auditing Update
- Emerging Trends & Best Practices for Nonprofit Retirement Plan Sponsors
- 2012 Federal Tax Update
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Don't Be Fooled. You Are at Risk.
- Board Expectations (panel discussion)
- Secrets of Successful Nonprofits (panel discussion)
August 15, 2012
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
To register, please complete the following form.