When: June 2, 2020 1:00PM - June 2, 2020 2:30PM
Join a panel of Schneider Downs experts for a comprehensive overview of the latest updates to the CARES Act. The webinar will cover a wide range of critical topics and important program updates including significant provisions, retirement plan considerations for loan forgiveness purposes, potential tax considerations and the Main Street Lending program.
• Joel M. Rosenthal CPA, CVA, CM&AA – Shareholder, Schneider Downs Business Advisory
• Brian W. Matthews – Senior Manager, Schneider Downs Audit & Assurance Services
• Brian Webster CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, CFE, CMA – Senior Manager, Schneider Downs Business Advisory Group
• Daniel P. Phillips CPA – Shareholder, Schneider Downs Tax Advisory
• Kirk Mitchell CPA, MST – Senior Manager, Schneider Downs Tax Advisory
• Shad C. Fagerland – Senior Manager, SDAdvantage Retirement Solutions
Attendees will qualify for 1.5 CPE credits and a copy of the webinar will be made available to registrants following the live event.
One PPG Place, Suite 1700
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
65 East State Street, Suite 2000
Columbus, OH 43215
1660 International Drive, Suite 600
McLean, VA 22102