Doing Business in Germany
When: June 16, 2014 3:30PM
One PPG Place, 12th Floor Conference Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Registration will begin at 3:00 p.m.
Speakers: Ulrich Britting, Wirtschaftsprüfer/Certified Public Accountant (NH), Managing Director & Founding Shareholder, BEST AUDIT GmbH
Join Ulrich Britting, Managing Director and Founding Shareholder at BEST AUDIT GmbH, a top 100 accounting firm in Germany, and learn more about opportunities for your business in Germany. Mr. Britting will discuss a variety of topics including:
- General introduction of Germany
- Reasons to do business in Germany
- Cultural differences
- Benefits, obstacles and differences between doing business in Germany/Europe and the U.S.
- Legal and accounting information
- How to set-up a business in Germany
- Tax regulations in Germany
- VAT System
- Employment law basics
Please join us following the presentation for a networking reception.
One hour CPE will be available for this seminar.
To register, please complete and submit the following form.