Eugene M. DeFrank
Eugene began his public accounting career in 1985, and joined the firm in January 1988. Eugene has extensive experience and expertise with privately held businesses in the transportation, construction, manufacturing, wholesale, and service industries. This enhances his delivery of accounting, auditing, tax and business advisory services.
B.S - Business Administration, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Magna Cum Laude
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member—American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants and the Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chairman—Schneider Downs Transportation Industry Group
- Board Member—Construction Financial Management Association
- Board Member—Epilepsy Foundation Western/Central Pennsylvania
- Member—Schneider Downs Construction Industry Group
- Member—Pennsylvania Motor Truck Association
- Member—Greater Pittsburgh Chamber of Commerce
- Member—IUP Business Advisory Committee
- Past Member—Schneider Downs Accounting, Assurance and Advisory Services Committee
What was your childhood dream?
To play for the Pittsburgh Pirates
What is the best or most interesting thing about your career?
I met my wife at Schneider Downs.
Do you have a “motto?”
Do unto others as you would have them do to you.
When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?
Anything with my children.
Do you have advice for young professionals?
Work hard, learn every day, build your network, take care of your family and give to those who are less fortunate.