Gennaro J. DiBello
Gennaro has been with the firm since 1987. He has widespread experience in all areas of tax and business planning associated with closely held companies. Gennaro delivers services to the firm’s clients on a variety of tax and business planning matters that include the coordination and delivery of tax compliance services to closely held businesses and their owners. He also excels in developing, communicating and implementing tax minimization strategies, managing federal and state tax examinations and overall entity and individual tax planning. Gennaro serves clients in construction, real estate, manufacturing, professional services and automobile industries.
B.S. - Business Administration, Duquesne University
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member—American and Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Board of Directors—The Education Partnership
- Member—Constructors Association of Western Pennsylvania (CAWP), Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) and Master Builders Association (Affiliate Member Chair)
- Member—National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Club at Nevillewood Finance Committee
- Co-chair—Schneider Downs Construction Industry Group
- Coach—Our Lady of Grace Grade School
- Board Member—The Education Partnership
Do you have a hobby or personal passion?
What was your childhood dream?
I wanted to play basketball for the University of Maryland.
People would be surprised to know that I…….
…own an awful lot of shoes.
What is the best or most interesting thing about your career?
Building personal relationships with clients and co-workers.
What was your first job?
Golf course maintenance
Do you have advice for young professionals?
Be passionate about life and never stop working hard