Gennaro J. DiBello
Gennaro has been with the firm since 1987 and serves on the firm’s Board of Directors. He has widespread experience in all areas of tax and business planning associated with closely held companies, particularly construction and real estate entities. Gennaro delivers services to the firm’s clients on a v ariety of tax and business planning matters that include the coordination and delivery of tax compliance services to closely held businesses and their owners. He also excels in developing, communicating and implementing tax minimization strategies, merger, acquisition, divestiture planning and overall entity and individual tax planning. Gennaro serves clients in construction, real estate, professional
services and automobile industries.
B.S. - Business Administration, Duquesne University
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member—Pennsylvania and American Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Chair—Schneider Downs' Real Estate Industry Group
- Member—Constructors Association of Western Pennsylvania (CAWP), Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) and Master Builders Association (Affiliate Member Chair)
- Member—National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member—Young Presidents' Organization, Golf (YPO)
- Chapter Chair: 2017-2018
- Education Chair: 2016-2017
- Treasurer and Board of Directors—The Education Partnership
- Board of Trustees—St. Anthony School Programs Charitable Foundation Board
- Club at Nevillewood Finance Committee
Do you have a hobby or personal passion?
What was your childhood dream?
I wanted to play basketball for the University of Maryland.
People would be surprised to know that I…….
…own an awful lot of shoes.
What is the best or most interesting thing about your career?
Building personal relationships with clients and co-workers.
What was your first job?
Golf course maintenance
Do you have advice for young professionals?
Be passionate about life and never stop working hard