We enhance value in insolvency situations by bringing management expertise, broad experience, and superior communication.
Schneider Downs Meridian provides expert advice and guidance to our clients before, during and post-bankruptcy. Our professionals have served in the capacity of court-appointed Trustee, Liquidation Trustee, Examiner, and Chief Responsible Party in bankruptcy proceedings. Schneider Downs Meridian also has extensive experience as a court-appointed receiver on both the Federal and state level. We possess an intimate knowledge of the legal processes involved in these proceedings and understand the complexity of dealing with a multitude of stakeholders.
Insolvency Experience and Steps
- Understanding the financial and legal alternatives when insolvent
- Assistance in securing DIP financing
- Expertly communicating with stakeholders, such as lenders, trade creditors, and employees
- Efficiently managing cash flow
- Recognizing and dealing with preference and avoidance
- Preparing and implementing reorganization plans
- Overseeing proof of claim process
- Maximizing recovery through effective organizational restructuring and/or liquidation of assets
For a list of all of the services that Schneider Downs Meridian can provide to your business, please visit our Schneider Downs Meridian Services webpage.