Full-Day Nonprofit Seminar - Pittsburgh
Join us for a full-day nonprofit seminar. Topics will include:
- FASB Statement No. 157 - Fair Value Measurements
- FASB Positions No. 117-1 Regarding Endowment Accounting and Enhanced Disclosures
- Exempt Organization Tax Update
- Fraud Risk Mitigation and Prevention
- Nonprofit Risk Management Through Enhanced Internal Controls
- ERISA Update and 403(b) Plan Considerations
- IT Controls - Issues That Executives Should Know About
- Best Practices in Nonprofit Governance
July 16, 2009
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
To register early, contact Michele Inks.