Exempt organizations provide the critical resources necessary to feed the hungry, care for the sick and elderly, provide shelter, educate individuals and make our communities better places to live. Our 2014 Not-For-Profit Symposium will bring together Schneider Downs' experts and other local nonprofit industry leaders to offer insight and perspective on the following topics that are essential to developing and sustaining strong organizations:
- Panel Discussion: Obtaining Grants: A Grantor and Grantee Perspective
- 2014 Health Care Update (Presented by Findley Davies)
- Cyber Security Threats to Exempt Organizations
- 2014 Tax Update
- Accounting and Auditing Update
- Distinguishing Between Contribution Revenue and Deferred Revenue
- Foreign Reporting & Withholding Rule Changes
The Schneider Downs 2014 Not-For-Profit Symposium will be held on Thursday, August 14, 2014 at the Mid-Ohio Foodbank. Registration starts at 8:30 am and this will count for 6 FREE credits of CPE. The symposium is designed for all exempt organization leadership and financial professionals, so bring your hard-to-answer questions! We look forward to seeing you there.
© 2014 Schneider Downs. All rights-reserved. All content on this site is property of Schneider Downs unless otherwise noted and should not be used without written permission.