Nonprofit - Learn How Your Organization is Affected by the New PCI DSS Mandate
The Effects of the Payment Card Industry Mandate on Your Organization
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is an industry-mandated security standard that applies to all organizations that handle, process or store credit card information.
- Does my organization need to comply with this security standard?
- How does this mandate affect my organization?
- What do we need to be concerned about?
- If my organization is affected, how do we get started with the compliance process?
- What are the ramifications if my organization ignores the mandate?Event Details:
Date: January 19, 2010
7:30 to 8:00 a.m. - Registration
8:00 to 10:00 a.m. - Program
Location: The Rivers Club, One Oxford Center, 301 Grant Street, Pittsburgh PA 15219
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-697-5382 by January 12.