Using 1031 Tax Strategies to Defer Capital Gains in 2011
Are you considering the sale of business property or an investment asset? A 1031 exchange may be a viable strategy for you and your business. A 1031 exchange allows property owners to defer capital gains and other taxes associated with the sale of business or investment assets.
Please join us on April 26, 2011 to learn about this valuable tax deferral strategy. Our featured speaker, Scott Nathanson, will discuss:
- Role of 1031 Qualified Intermediary in Tax Deferred Exchanges.
- The risks involved in setting up a 1031 exchange and the steps that can be taken to mitigate the risks.
- What has the Real Estate community and 1031 industry learned from the recent court rulings?
- Brief Review of Land America/1031 Bankruptcy Cases and other 1031 company failures.
- Putting the Fears in Perspective.
2 CPE Credits - Tax
When: April 26, 2011
Time: 8:00 - 10:00 a.m., Registration and breakfast begin at 7:30 a.m.
Where: The Duquesne Club, 325 Sixth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA
RSVP: Karlye Rowles or 412-697-5264
Please note that this is the new date for the 1031 exchange seminar that was scheduled for February 2.