Pittsburgh Automotive Dealer Industry Update 2017
When: November 30, 2017 1:00PM — November 30, 2017 5:00PM
Navigating a Succession Plan
Planning for the future can be overwhelming. There is uncertainty and many things to think through. Please join us for our annual automotive industry update, where we can assist you in planning for the future regarding the transition to the next generation.
- Tax planning issues facing most dealerships - Melanie LaSota and Greg Allison, Schneider Downs Medallion Services
- Life insurance considerations - Mark Rosen, Underwriters Brokerage Service
- Financial assistance during your transition - Barbara Petti, PNC Dealer Finance
- What is driving Your Dealership's Valuation - Christy Samek, Schneider Downs Business Advisors
- Greater Pittsburgh Automotive Dealership Association Update - John Putzier
- Group discussion regarding road blocks with the transition
November 30, 2017
1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Registration begins at 12:30 p.m.
Cocktail reception will immediately follow the program
To register, please complete the following form.