Executive Roundtable: Strategic and Business Planning
Schneider Downs Business Advisors Executive Roundtable
The Challenges of Effective Strategic Planning
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Sheraton Four Points
Mars/Cranberry Township, PA
No business can be successful without first developing a vision and plan for success. This roundtable will provide a forum for business leaders to discuss various strategies, approaches and tools necessary for developing a successful strategic plan.
Discussion points will include:
• Do you need an outsider to help facilitate the process?
• Do you have the resources to develop the plan yourself?
• What is the relationship between the strategic plan and the business plan?
• What are the basic elements of a business plan?
• What role does the annual budget play in the planning process?
• What are the most common challenges in the planning process?
• Why do strategic plans fail to meet the established goals?
The roundtable will be led by Joel Rosenthal, Shareholder, Schneider Downs Business Advisors, and will include the perspectives of Rich McKenna and Marc Brdar, Managers from Schneider Downs Business Advisors.
Register by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 412-697-5264.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. Continental breakfast will be served.