Lying, Cheating and Stealing: What You Need to Know About Fraud in the Workplace
When: June 10, 2014
2:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where: The Rivers Club, One Oxford Centre, 301 Grant Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
When: 2:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Registration will begin at 2:00 p.m.
Joel Rosenthal, CPA, CVA, Schneider Downs Business Advisors Shareholder
The Current State of Fraud: Tales from the Field
- Reflections on the ACFE Annual Survey
- Situations and stories from today's fraud environment
- Proper planning in fraud prevention
- Example of a fraud risk assessment matrix
Eric Wright, CPA, CITP, Schneider Downs Technology Advisors Shareholder
Technology Today: Know Your Risk
- Employee guidance in handling company devices
- Identity theft protection
- Social media best practices
- Essential layers to protect your organization's data technology
Special Agent Robert Ambrosini, United States Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation
White Collar Crime: The FBI Perspective
- The Enron scandal
- Partaking in active listening
- Interview and interrogation techniques with question structure
- Statement analysis, including word choice and body language
If you wish to R.S.V.P., email Veronica Bucci by June 2, 2014. Space is limited.
Three hours of CPE will be available
Cocktails and networking will follow the event
Download the day's presentations: