2015 Pittsburgh Not-for-Profit Symposium
When: July 30, 2015 9:00AM — July 30, 2015 4:30PM
Join us at our Biennial Not-for-Profit Symposium, presented by the Schneider Downs Not-for-Profit and Higher Education Industry Groups. Registration for the day will begin at 8:15 a.m. and a continental breakfast and plated lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let Veronica Bucci know immediately. Roundtable discussions will take place at lunch and sign up sheets for each table's topic will be available at registration.
We are expecting this event to reach venue capacity and seating will be limited. If you have not already signed up, you can register by using the form below or email Veronica Bucci. R.S.V.P by Monday, July 20.
Eight hours of CPE credit will be available. 1 - Accounting and Auditing, 1 Ethics, 1 Taxation, 5 General. CPE is subject to change.
The presentations for the day are:
- State of the Not-for-Profit Industry
- FASB Update
- Best Practices for Selecting and Implementing Technology Solutions
- Ethics in the Contemporary Organization
- Know Your Exposure from an Executive Liability Perspective
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Look Before You Leap
- Hot Tax Topics and IRS Update
- Assessment for Fundraising Success: The Development Audit
- Review of the Day's Issues and Key Takeaways
Download the Schneider Downs Not-for-Profit Symposium slide deck! Version is three slides/page.
Download the Schneider Downs Not-for-Profit Symposium slide deck! Version is one slide/page.