2011 Pittsburgh Nonprofit Symposium
During this full-day program, we will cover a variety of topics that will enhance your financial staff's skills. The format will include presentations, panel discussions and Q&A. The speakers will conduct roundtable discussions during lunch based on the day's topics, which include:
- Tax Matters
- Debra A. Ries, Tax Senior Manager, Schneider Downs
- Audit and Assurance Update
- John R. Null, Audit Shareholder, Schneider Downs
- Governance: Board Responsibilities and Liabilities
- Susan M. Kirsch, Tax Shareholder, Schneider Downs
- Information Technology Update
- Frank E. Dezort, III, IT Internal Audit Senior Manager, Schneider Downs
- Retirement Plans: What Should You be Doing?
- Karl W. Kunkle, Partner, Schneider Downs Wealth Management Advisors
- Social Media: Risks and Rewards
- Ronald L. Hicks, Jr., Partner, Meyer Unkovic & Scott LLP
- Deanna Ferrari, Social Business Specialist, MARC USA
- Lauren Bracey, Marketing Technology Manager, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
* 8.5 hours of CPE available *
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.)
Continental breakfast and lunch provided.
Seating is limited. To register, please RSVP via email or by phone at 412-697-5394 by July 18.