2010 Nonprofit Year-End Checkup
Tips for a Healthy Start to 2011
Friday, December 3, 2010
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
The Rivers Club
As the year winds down, now is a great time to take a look at a number of upcoming changes that will impact the nonprofit community and also to gain insight into how to prepare for 2011.
Discussion points will include:
- Changes in accounting standards, including an outlook of what is yet to come.
- Changes within tax law and the impact on the Form 990
- Impact of health care reform on the nonprofit environment
- 403(b) plans update
- Technology considerations for nonprofits
Featured speakers include:
- Susan Kirsch, Tax Shareholder
- John Null, Audit Shareholder
- Eric Wright, Technology Shareholder
- Tim Hammer, Audit Shareholder
RSVP by November 24 to Cindy Lockovich or by phone: 412-697-5452.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. Continental breakfast will be served.