Sage Fixed Assets
Sage Fixed Assets software gives total control over fixed assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Based upon an easy-to-learn, intuitive user interface, Sage FAS Fixed Assets is the most comprehensive fixed asset management solution for asset depreciation, inventory tracking, and custom reporting.
Sage Fixed Assets Asset Accounting
- Fixed Assets Asset Accounting software is fixed asset depreciation software that integrates with multiple accounting applications.
- Fixed Assets has the most comprehensive depreciation calculation engine in the industry, containing over 300,000 IRS tax rules and GAAP supported depreciation methods.
- Fixed Assets allows for up to seven books, all visible on one screen: Internal, Tax, ACE, AMT, State, and two user-defined custom books.
Sage Fixed Assets Asset Inventory
- Fixed Assets Asset Inventory gives you automated fixed asset inventory tracking and reconciliation capabilities.
- Allows for the use of bar code technology, including Windows Mobile devices.
- Enables companies to conduct multiple inventories concurrently at various sites and reconcile data at one central location.
Sage Fixed Assets Construction-in-Progress (CIP) Accounting
- Fixed Assets CIP Accounting lets you assemble multi-component equipment, upgrade machinery, renovate buildings, or accumulate separate invoices prior to placing a fixed asset into service.
- Manages both capitalized and expensed assets for convenient project tracking.
- Tracks all of the project details including status, contacts, notes, and all of the financial details. Additionally, you can monitor both the physical and financial completion status of the project.
- Upon project completion, the application will instantly create the asset in the Asset Accounting application.
Sage Fixed Assets Gov and Sage Fixed Assets Nonprofit: Same functionality as Fixed AssetsAsset Accounting with reporting features for government and school organizations to help them comply with GASB 34/35 requirements.
Features | Request Additional Information
To learn more about this product and how it can help your business, please contact Patrick Armknecht at 412-697-5386.