SOC Practice Overview
SCHNEIDER DOWNS IS A PREMIER SOC EXAMINATION PROVIDER
Schneider Downs provides various SOC reporting services to more than 40 organizations annually in ten states.
We have a team of more than 50 multidisciplinary professionals in Pittsburgh, PA and Columbus, OH dedicated to providing SOC services.
Our SOC professionals have experience providing audit and attest services, risk advisory services and IT audit services.
Our team has combined experience working on more than 500 service auditor examinations.
Our SOC professionals have received SSAE 16 specific training and, in conjunction with their focus on delivering SOC reporting services, have completed the AICPA’s comprehensive training courses.
SOC Industries Served
Our SOC team members are leaders in the profession and have spoken on the SSAE 16 requirements both regionally and nationally. The following is a representative list of the SOC industries served:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Cafeteria Services Cash Receipts Management
- Claims Processing Management
- Cloud Services
- Corporate Relocation Services
- Data Center Host Services
- Database Administration
- Document Printing Services
- Donor Fund Management Services
- Emergency Medical Services Billing Data Hosting and Support
- Enterprise Mobility Management Services
- Facilities Maintenance and Vendor Management
- Interactive Payment Card Services
- Inventory Management/Logistics Services
- Managed Healthcare Support Services
- Managed Information Technology (IT) Services
- Medical Claims Processing
- Mortgage, Title, Closing and Appraisal Services
- Payroll Processing Services
- Pharmaceutical Return/Recall Processing Services
- Probate Recovery Services
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Theater Box Office Services
- Trust and Investment Services
- Web Hosting/Colocation Services
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Management
Our approach is designed to produce a report that delivers the value our clients expect from their investment. We work with our clients to develop efficient testing strategies, minimize disruptions to personnel and provide sound advice on how to improve the overall control environment when improvement opportunities are identified.