Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is multi-language, multi-currency business management solution that helps more than 100,000 companies worldwide manage their accounting and finances, supply chain and operations. Start with what you need now and easily adapt as your business needs change - in the Microsoft cloud or on your servers.
The RoleTailored user experience enables users to customize their user interface based on daily tasks, projects, and job title. Tight integration with Microsoft Office applications allows for effective communication across the organization while staying focused on the task at hand. With twenty one “out of the box” role centers and many more possible user configurations, you can easily select or create a role fitted to each employee’s work.
With the release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015, the user experience can be deployed via a Windows client, web client or tablet. The tablet interface with touch-optimized user experience enables small and mid-size businesses to access their company data and processes regardless of location or what device they choose to use. With this release, new Microsoft Dynamics NAV tablet applications are available now from the Windows, Apple and Google app stores.
Available functionality includes:
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Configuration and Development
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Professional services
- Membership organizations
- Long-term care facilities
- Waste services and recycling
- Educational services
- Process manufacturing - we partner with Vicinity Manufacturing to solve the unique challenges of formula-based manufacturers
- Paint and coating manufacturing
- Industrial chemical manufacturing
- Agricultural chemical manufacturing
For more information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, please contact Patrick Armknecht at 412-697-5386.