Full-Day Nonprofit Symposium - Columbus
As your organization works to stabilize in the wake of the past year’s turbulent economy, we’ve designed a program which will offer nonprofit industry updates, insights and best practices for nonprofits.
Join us for a full-day seminar. Topics will include:
- Tax and 990 Updates: Early Returns on the New 990
- Running Lean in Difficult Times
- Technology: How to Save on Your Bottom Line
- Growing into Green
- Current Trends in Employee Benefits: 403(b), 402(k) & 457 Plans
- How Much a Data Breach Can Cost Your Organization
- Current and Emerging Developments for Nonprofits
- Guest speaker: Jennifer Campbell Williams, executive director, Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Columbus State Workforce Development Center
There is no cost to attend and a continental breakfast and lunch will be provided for all of our guests.
This event qualifies for eight (8) hours of CPE.
Click link to add to Calendar: iCal | Google