Getting Deals Done: New Considerations in the M&A Market - Columbus
After the most challenging 12 months for the financial markets in a generation, the emerging economic recovery may provide an ideal opportunity to grow through mergers and acquisitions. Historically, the early stages of recoveries have provided buyers with opportunities to execute strategically compelling deals at reasonable prices with strong businesses that have withstood the downturn.
Join us on May 18 to sharpen your skills in preparation for the perfect acquisition opportunity and to discuss new considerations in the M&A market. At this seminar, our panelists will share insights on:
- Fundamentals of the Acquisition Process
- Target Identification & Communications
- Transaction Valuation & Structure
- Tax Considerations & Strategies
- Due Diligence IssuesClosing the Transaction
- 3:00 to 3:15 p.m. - Registration
- 3:15 to 5:00 p.m. - Program
- 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. - Cocktails
Location: Athletic Club of Columbus, Lounge Room - 136 E. Broad Street, Columbus OH
This course qualifies for 1.5 CLE credits.
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-586-7202.