2013 Pittsburgh Not-for-profit Forum
During this full-day program, expert professionals will present on timely and relevant topics on employee, financial, compliance and technology matters that will enhance your skills. The format will include presentations and Q&A. Technical roundtable discussions will be held during lunch.
- Welcome Remarks and State of the Industry
- Hot Tax Topics and IRS Update
- Employee Retirement and Deferred Compensation Plans
- Fiduciary Responsibilities of Retirement Plan Administrators
- Healthcare Reform and Employers’ Responses presented by Beth A. Essex, Senior Vice President of Employee Benefits, Henderson Brothers, Inc.
- Information Technology - Managing Cloud Risks
- 2013 Accounting and Auditing Update
- Applied Business Ethics presented by Dr. James Weber, Ph.D., Professor of Business Ethics and Management, Duquesne University Palumbo Donahue School of Business
July 18, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.)
Pittsburgh Marriott City Center
Continential breakfast and lunch provided
8 hours CPE available
Please complete the following form to register.