Joseph J. Patrick Jr.
Joe joined Schneider Downs in 1990. Throughout his career in public accounting, Joe has obtained extensive experience in the management of selected audit, review and tax engagements, as well as the delivery of accounting, auditing, tax and business advisory services to nonprofit, corporate, partnership and individual clients. Joe has served both public and privately held companies in a variety of industries.
B.S. - Accounting, West Virginia University
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member—American, Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member—Schneider Downs Automotive Services Group
- Board Member—The Catholic Foundation (Alumni Board)
- Board Member —Recreation Unlimited
- Board Member —Women's Care Center of Columbus
- Board Member and Audit Committee Member —MediGold
- Administration and Planned Giving Committees Member —St. Agatha Church
What was the best advice you’ve ever received?
Always take the high road.
Who was your role model?
What was your childhood dream?
I wanted to grow up to be a baseball player.
What is the best or most interesting thing about your career?
Serving our clients and co-workers
What was your first job?
I delivered newspapers.
Do you have advice for young professionals?
Work hard and do your best.